Withyham, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7
- Spacious Well Presented Accommodation
- Ashdown Forest within Easy Reach
- Light Rooms with Rural Views
- Tunbridge Wells Station 5.5 Miles
- Gardens of an Acre
An opportunity to acquire a superb oast house situated in a favoured stretch of countryside in the heart of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with light and spacious rooms and far reaching rural views.+
Stonelands Oast is an impressive twin roundel oast with attractive stone and brick elevations. It has been a happy home for the current owners for the past 25 years. The well presented accommodation has recently been redecorated with a new family bathroom and cloakroom. The owners have also replaced the windows and external doors with upgraded double glazed units. The principle rooms enjoy superb views across the gardensto the countryside beyond.
Features of note include:
• Generous entrance hall with new cloakroom.
• Attractive dining room with feature exposed sandstone wall and
chimney breast with inset gas fire.
• Welcoming roundel sitting room with sandstone walls and 2 sets of
doors opening onto the garden.
• Second roundel provides a flexible family room.
• Excellent kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of wall
and floor cupboards, Aga range cooker, integrated appliances and
attractive views to the countryside.
• Good size first floor landing.
• Main bedroom with en suite shower room.
• 4 further double bedrooms including 2 superb roundel bedrooms.
• New family bathroom with freestanding roll top bath and separate
The property is approached over a gravel driveway with extensive parking to one side and a brick store. The garden is primarily laid to lawn enclosed by post and rail fencing with a summerhouse and an array of shrubs and
trees which forms an excellent backdrop as it merges into the farmland beyond. The gardens and grounds extend in all to about 1 acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation