Turners Green Lane, Sparrows Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- Wadhurst Station 1.25 miles
- Edge of village location
- Spacious accommodation
- Mature gardens of 0.3 of an acre
- No Chain
An attractive 1930s family house in a popular location within easy reach of the village with 0.3 of an acre and 1.25 miles from the station.
Clematis Cottage is an attractive 1930s detached property located in a popular residential area providing spacious family accommodation sitting in mature gardens.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious reception hall with cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor.
• Sitting room with oak flooring, open fireplace and french doors to the garden.
• Kitchen with a range of wooden units to floor and wall, limestone flooring and in turn opens to a utility room.
• Also on the ground floor is a play room, study and dining room.
• First floor galleried landing and the main bedroom has a dressing room and en suite shower room.
• Four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is enclosed by a mature hedge and there is extensive parking. The rear garden has a paved terrace, level area of lawn and mature shrubs and trees. There is an outbuilding at the end of the garden and a vegetable plot with a green house. The plot in total is 0.3 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Nettlesworth Lane, Vines Cross, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
**Guide Price £1,150,000-£1,250,000** Exceptionally well presented detached chalet-style house of 2,656 sq ft, redesigned and updated to form a very comfortable and spaciously planned family...