Blackham, Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex, TN3
- Period Farmhouse
- Attractive views
- 5.5 acres of land
- Gated entrance
- Extensive parking
- An additional 11 acres available
A charming and most attractive Grade II listed farmhouse with flexible accommodation in a semi-rural position with rural views and about 5.5 acres, within 1.5 miles of Ashurst station. Additional land available by separate negotiation.
Pitfields Farm is a delightful Grade II listed period farmhouse with a timbered frame with brick infill with intermediate glazed headers and weatherboarding to the upper elevations under a Kent peg tiled roof. The property retains a wealth of character including inglenook fireplaces and exposed ceiling and wall timbers creating a warm welcoming feeling. The accommodation is well presented having been recently re-decorated including new carpets fitted.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance door through to hallway with the drawing room with an inglenook style fireplace, brick hearth, central timbers and windows to three sides. A door opens to the stairs and a door to study/bedroom 4 with wall and ceiling timbers.
• Rear lobby with a shower room and a door to the rear garden giving this end of the house potential to be self contained (subject to the usual consent).
• To the other side of the hallway is an excellent kitchen/dining room with a range of units, oak working surfaces, Rangemaster cooker, impressive inglenook fireplace with brick hearth and wood burning stove, heavily timbered ceiling.
• Rear hall with useful butlers sink and boot room
• First floor landing with a window to the rear
Main bedroom which is dual aspect with ceiling timbers and adjoining separate WC Bedroom 2 is L-shaped with 2 windows and ceiling timbers. Bedroom 3 is dual aspect. Family shower room with tiled walk-in shower with drench head shower, wash hand basin, WC and window to the rear.
The property is approached via electric gates over a pea shingle drive leading to an extensive parking and turning area. There is a broad brick paved terrace the width of the house to the rear, a useful outside covered dining area and a detached outbuilding with utility room, boot room and WC. The gardens and grounds are a real joy with sweeping lawns, pond, mature shrubs and trees, paddocks and woodland.
The gardens and grounds are about 5.5 acres. There is an additional 11 acres available by separate negotiation.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Fulfords Hill, Itchingfield, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A stunning barn conversion finished to an exceptional standard with spacious, light and flexible accommodation enjoying an elevated rural location within the Sussex countryside north of the village of...
Bines Road, Partridge Green, West Sussex, RH13
Superbly located rural property with business opportunity, stables and approximately 13.86 acres, enjoying a gentle southerly aspect and fine farmland views to the South Downs. Direct access to Down...