Golford Road, Benenden, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
- Period Farmhouse
- Detached Cottage Annexe
- Approaching 6 Acres
- Detached Barn
- Cranbrook 2.2 miles
- Staplehurst Station 7 Miles
A delightful grade II listed period farmhouse believed to date from circa 16th Century with later extensions in the 17th and 20th Century, with a one bedroom cottage and a detached barn, set in a rural position in approximately 6 acres and within the Cranbrook school catchment area.
Cherry Brook Farm is a Grade II listed farmhouse believed to date from circa 16th Century with later extensions in the 17th and 20th Century. It has an attractive timber frame with painted infill plaster and some tile hung elevations with a tiled roof.
The property has a wealth of period features, exposed beams and fireplaces.
The main features of the property include:
• Impressive triple aspect vaulted drawing room with feature inglenook fireplace.
• Sitting room with doors opening onto the garden with an open fireplace and the family room also has a open fireplace. There is also a study on the ground floor.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling and a range of cupboards to floor and wall, inset butler sink, space for range style cooker.
• On the first floor there are 2 staircases, the first of which leads to two double bedrooms and WC, with steps leading to a second floor bedroom.
• The second staircase leads to a double bedroom with en suite shower room and a staircase to an attic room with shower room.
Agents Note - on the first floor there is some limited head height.
There is a detached one bedroom cottage with sitting room, kitchen, first floor bedroom and shower room.
The gardens, grounds and paddocks are a real feature of the property with mature shrubs and trees, sweeping lawns and attractive views across to the adjoining farmland with well stock flower and shrub beds and borders, in all approaching 6 acres. The property also benefits from a detached barn.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation