Lamberts Place, Horsmonden, Kent, TN12
- Edge of Village
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
- Superb Garden Room
- Attractive Gardens
- Double Garage
- No Chain
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
A stylishly presented and extended family home set at the end of a favoured development, within 0.4 of a mile of Horsmonden village centre and 5.5 miles from Paddock Wood mainline station. Cranbrook School Catchment Area.
9 Lamberts Place is tucked away at the end of this small modern development surrounded by mature gardens, within a short level walk of the village centre. The property has been extended and improved including the addition of an excellent garden room across the width of the rear of the house, opening to the south facing gardens, and a bespoke family kitchen.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with doors to the principal rooms and stairs rising to the first floor. Cloakroom to one side.
• Drawing room is an excellent dual aspect room with skylight, contemporary wall mounted fire, arch display to recesses with low level cupboards and door opening to superb garden room.
• Garden room with two skylights and bi-fold doors opening the width of the room and leading to the south facing terrace.
• Kitchen has a range of bespoke high gloss units with corian working surfaces, integrated Miele appliances including double oven, hob and extractor over, integrated AEG fridge and freezer and wine cooler. Open plan to the dining room. To one side is the utility/lobby with a door to the garden and personal door to the garage.
• From the hall is a good size study with window to the front and two windows in the projecting bay to the side.
• On the first floor there is a part galleried landing and the main bedroom has a dressing area with two sets of wardrobes, two arch feature windows to the front and side and en suite shower room with tiled walls and a glazed corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower.
• Guest bedroom with views over the garden and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a gravel driveway providing an extensive parking and turning area, culminating in front of the double garage. Double gates to one side open to a paved area and a covered trailer store. There is a broad south facing paved terrace across the width of the house with a dwarf Yew hedge, level area of lawn, raised sleeper flower and shrub beds and mature trees. A central arbour walkway opens to an area of paddock which we understand the property has sole use of, enclosed by a Beech hedge and is divided from the main garden with post and rail fencing. There is also a raised seating area in the west corner of the garden.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Cuckfield Road, Ansty, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**GUIDE PRICE £1,000,000-£1,100,000** Available for the first time in 50 years, a fantastic opportunity to acquire a period property offering exceptional potential to update in a secluded lo...