Sopers Lane, Hawkhurst, Cranbrook, Kent, TN18
Beautifully presented barn conversion with versatile accommodation and established gardens of about 1 acre. Less than 1.5 of a mile from Hawkhurst and within the Cranbrook School Catchment Area.
- Stylish much improved unlisted conversion
- Set down a no- through lane
- Excellent mature gardens of about an acre
- Good ceiling heights
- Ideal for home working with two studies
- 3200 sq feet (including the garage)
- Cranbrook School Catchment
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Slaugham Park, Slaugham, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**GUIDE PRICE: £1,250,000 - £1,350,000** An impressive and substantial family home with excellent entertaining space situated off a gated lane with views across countryside in the popular ha...