Hillside, Station Road, Stonegate, Wadhurst, TN5
- Semi-detached cottage
- within a mile of Stonegate station
- In need of updating
- Off road parking and garage
- Village location
An attractive older style semi-detached cottage in need of modernisation located in a sought after village within a mile of Stonegate station.
2 Hillside is an older style semi-detached cottage in need of updating and modernisation. The elevations are brick with tile hanging to the first floor the property offers a great deal of potential to improve and possibly extend, subject to the relevant planning consents.
The main features are:
• Sitting room with sash window to the front, fireplace with tiled surround, night storage heater and a cupboard to the recess.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a stainless steel sink, cupboards below and provision for washing machine, under stairs cupboard, window and a door to the rear. To one side is the ground floor bathroom with a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and a window to the side.
• Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a double bedroom to the front with a sash window to front and to the side and a night storage heater.
• The second bedroom has a window to the rear and a night storage heater.
• Stairs rise from the first floor landing to the attic room with a window to the side and a night storage heater.
There is a shared driveway which leads to the rear of the property where there is parking in front of the garage which is in need of updating. The
garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now
Seymour Cottages, Town Row, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
**Guide Price £335,000 to £350,000** A wonderful opportunity to acquire this well presented 3 double bedroom character cottage with a number of period features throughout presented to a high...