Keepers Cottages, Pigdown Lane, Hever, Edenbridge, TN8
- Excellent Equestrian Property
- 7.5 Acres
- 40 x 20 Arena
- Country Lane position
- Separate access to yard
- Cowden Station 1.4 Miles
An opportunity to acquire an equestrian property in a favoured rural location with attractive views in 7.5 acres.
1 Keepers Cottages is a 1920s four bedroom semi-detached property enjoying a location in a quiet country lane with attractive views. It is
very rare to find a property of this nature with the extensive equestrian facilities. Features include:
• Double aspect sitting room with patio doors opening to the garden and a wood burning stove.
• Dining room has a solid fuel Rayburn range set into the chimney with fitted cupboards to the recess, window to the front,.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted cupboards to floor and wall, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, larder cupboard
and stable door to the porch. Beyond this is the utility/shower room with a tiled shower cubicle, WC, hand basin and provision for washing machine.
• On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms with views enjoyed to both the front and rear. The master bedroom also has a dual aspect which
includes a view across the garden to the stable yard and paddocks.
• Family bathroom.
There is a five bar gate opening to the parking and turning area. The gardens surrounding the property are laid to lawn with mature shrubs,
trees and a screening hedge to the front. There is a detached timber workshop/studio with insulated walls. The equestrian facilities have
an additional entrance from the lane with a stable block with 2 stables, haybarn, tack room, concrete yard to the front, water and security lighting. There is an open fronted barn including 2 loose boxes and covered/horse box storage bay. The arena measures 40m x 20m and is post and railed. The land is arranged primarily in 3 fenced paddocks which are stock proofed. There is a wooded area with an attractive lake.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation