Stone Cross, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- Semi-rural Location
- Attractive Gardens
- South Facing Balcony
- Crowborough Station 0.5 of a mile
- Garage with Games Room over
- Individual property by Scandia Hus
- Triple Glazing
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
An individual detached property in an attractive semi-rural setting with mature gardens and grounds of 1.2 acres.
Bird View has been in the same ownership since being built for the current owners to their design by Scandia Hus of timber construction with triple glazing and electric heating.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious entrance hall with shower room to one side and stairs turning and rising to the first floor
• Sitting room is dual aspect with double doors opening to the garden, open fire with stone surround.
• Dining room with double doors to the entrance hall and window to side.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wooden fronted cupboards to floor and wall, stone working surfaces, Siemens Hob, Neff double oven, integrated dishwasher and a door to the garden.
• Dual aspect study.
• Good size first floor landing with seating area and skylight.
• Main bedroom with part vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, built-in wardrobes and sauna. En suite bathroom with free standing bath and doors opening to a covered balcony overlooking the rear garden to the south.
• There are 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle.
The driveway sweeps rounds to a turning and parking area in front of the double garage which has up and over doors. There is a garden store to the rear of the garage with a door to the side with stairs rising to the first floor games room/home office. The gardens and grounds are a real feature of the property with a paved rear terrace, level areas of lawn, trellis walkway, mature shrubs and trees screening the property including Camellia, Rhododendron and spring planting.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Harmers Hill, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
An impressive well proportioned family home with a modern and contemporary feel, set in a peaceful location enjoying superb countryside views and set in the popular and sought after village of Newick....
Corseley Road, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
A stylishly presented detached Victorian lodge house which has been refurbished and extended to create superb open plan accommodation situated in the heart of the popular village of Groombridge.Descri...