Osmers Hill, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- Wadhurst Station 1.5 miles
- Off street parking
- Garden studio
- Tunbridge Wells 6.7 miles
- Bewl Water 1.7 miles and Bedgebury Forest 7 miles
**Guide Price £675,000 - £725,000**
A well-presented semi detached, four bedroom property situated on the fringes of Wadhurst and just 1.5 miles from the mainline station with off road parking.
3 Osmers Hill is a delightful semi detached property with external elevations of brick
under a tiled roof. The property has been subject to extension and renovation work and is now presented in excellent order with under floor heating throughout. The house offers flexible living and sleeping arrangements over three floors
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with wooden flooring and staircase to the first floor.
• Sitting room with bay window overlooking the front garden and projecting exposed brick chimney with inset woodburner.
• Kitchen/breakfast and family room - L shaped room with breakfast bar, finished
with a tiled floor and fitted with a range of wall and base Shaker-style units with granite worktops. Space for a double oven range cooker. Ample space for table and chairs. Double doors open to the side return with terrace beyond.
• Utility room with plumbing and space for a washing machine and cupboard space and a door leads to the cloakroom.
• Principal attic bedroom with eaves storage areas and roof velux window to the front and rear window overlooking the garden and en suite bathroom.
• 3 further double bedrooms.
• Family shower room is finished with a white suite, partly tiled, WC and handwash basin.
To the front of the house is a small area of lawn and a driveway providing parking off lane parking for several cars. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a terrace area immediately to the rear and side of the house. Steps lead to a second landscaped terrace area with the main area of lawn beyond. At the end of the garden
is a garden store and a separate studio room with power connected to both.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation