Shernfold Park, Frant, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Sensational views
- Frant village green 0.2 of a mile
- Beautiful shared grounds
- Study/bedroom 3
- Wine Cellar
- Frant Station 1.7 miles
An opportunity to acquire an impressive first floor apartment with sensational views forming part of an imposing Victorian mansion built in a Georgian style in a commanding position on the Kent/East Sussex border.
Shernfold Park is a Grade II listed Victorian mansion dating from the 1850s built for the honorable Percy Ashburnham of the Ashburnham Seat. The property is in an enviable position approached from the Village Green and set down a long drive and has wonderful views. The gardens and grounds are beautifully maintained with established specimen trees, shrubs and woodland walks.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Impressive communal hallway with a wealth of period feature and a grand staircase rising to the first floor with the entrance door to number 12.
• Hallway with a door through to drawing room which is an elegant room with period features including high ceiling, cornicing, sash windows with shutters, ornate fireplace and sensational far-reaching views to the east and south to the rear and across the communal grounds, and the Weald AONB beyond.
• From the drawing room there is a door through to the study/bedroom 3 which is dual aspect again with sensational views to the east and south. There is a built-in display cabinet to a recess.
• The main bedroom has two windows overlooking the garden and fitted wardrobes.
• Second double bedroom also with fitted wardrobe cupboards and window overlooking the gardens.
• Kitchen with a range of cupboards to floor and wall, 4 ring gas hob, double oven and provision for washing machine and dish washer.
• Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
• Wine cellar - access from the communal hall to a secure private wine cellar.
The property is set in sensational communal gardens and grounds which are beautifully maintained with sweeping lawns, banks of rhododendrons, specimen trees, flowering shrubs and terraces with seating areas. To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway providing parking, an ornamental pond and access to the garage block.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
1 Scots Pine Grove, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
The Maple is a detached three bedroom home within this exceptional hub of 21 quality new homes, providing rural living on the edge of the vibrant village of Wadhurst, just 0.5 miles from its thriving ...
Forest Gate House, 63 Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
**Guide Price £675,000 - £725,000** Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022. Three bedroom apartment with two private terraces, and part of an Award Winning development. Locat...