Withyham, Hartfield, TN7
- Detached House
- Planning Permission to extend
- REF: WD/2021/2085/F
- Gardens and Paddocks 5 Acres (TBV)
A 3 bedroom detached house situated in a semi rural position in the hamlet of Withyham with planning permission (WD/2021/2085/F) for a ground and first floor extension set in just over 5 acres of gardens and paddocks.
Duckings Farm Cottage is a detached house set in a rural location between Withyham and Hartfield. The house has planning permission for a ground and first floor extension and has the potential to modernise and update throughout.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance porch and inner hallway with cloakroom.
• Sitting room is a dual aspect room with woodburner and views over the garden and paddocks beyond and a staircase leads to the first floor and doors lead to a dual aspect dining room or family/TV room.
• Kitchen with a range of fitted wall mounted and low level cupboards. A window overlooks the parking area and garden.
• First floor landing with doors leading to the main bedroom with a dual aspect over the garden and paddocks. There are 2 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
• Planning Permisson (WD/2021/2085/F) has been granted for a ground and first floor extension which would add a large kitchen and family/dining room to the ground floor and a further double bedroom with en suite bathroom on the first floor.
The house is set in approximately 5 acres with a large garden immediately surrounding the house with a parking area for several cars. The majority of the land is made up of paddocks with a tree lined border to one side and part hedgerow and stock fencing to the other. The land is currently set up for equestrian use.
Wealden District Council
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£900,000Offers In Excess Of
Long Furlong Lane, Patching, Worthing, BN13
A well presented, extended and improved semi-detached character home with equestrian facilities including an outdoor arena, stable yard and paddocks. In all approximately 5.3 Acres of land and situa...
Marsh Green, Colemans Hatch, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000** A delightful extended 1930s bungalow in a fantastic woodland setting on the Ashdown Forest with a number of outbuildings and over two acres of mature ...