Stone Cross Road, Mayfield, TN20
- Village Home
- Detached Studio Office
- Potential for improvement
- Within a short dstance of village
- Mature Gardens of 0.75 of an acre
**Price Guide £1,100,000 - £1,200,000**
An opportunity to acquire an individual 1920s property set in 0.75 of an acre with a detached studio/office, within 0.4 of a mile of the village centre.
It is rare to find a property this close to the highly favoured village centre, yet set down a long drive with established gardens and grounds. The property provides good size accommodation and has potential for further improvement.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with stairs rising, cloakroom and French doors opening to the rear terrace.
• Sitting room with an open fireplace with marble inset, dual aspect with windows to the front and bay window to the side. Door through to study with oak block flooring and bay window to the side with fitted window seat.
• Dining room with corner cupboard and display alcove, butlers pantry and window to the front.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of oak cupboards with granite working surfaces, Aga, larder cupboard and windows to front, back and side.
• Utility room with double Belfast sink, range of cupboards, provision for appliances and window to the side.
• Double glazed conservatory with French doors to the garden.
• Main bedroom is dual aspect with a dressing room off and en suite shower room with enclosed shower cubicle.
• There are 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a detached studio/office with its own clock tower, with 3 sets of French doors opening onto a flagstone terrace. Detached double garage with 2 electric up and over doors and stairway to roof storage. There are sweeping lawns to the front and rear of the property and the conservatory opens onto a sheltered parterre rose garden. Trees and beech hedges to the front and side and mature shrubs provide excellent privacy and seclusion. Features include a flagstone terrace to the rear of the property, a flagpole and a productive apple tree. Extensive parking at the top of the drive with the studio office and culminating in a turning area and further parking in front of the double garage.
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough, Tunbridge Wells and an associated London office.Book Now