Mayfield Road, Frant, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Frant Station 2.9 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 3 miles
- Large Garden Studio
- Good sized garden
- Parking for two cars
**Guide Price £495,000 to £525,000**
A well-presented semi deatched three-bedroom cottage situated in a tucked away rural location with large garden studio and off-road parking and just 4 miles from the centre of Tunbridge Wells
2 Pococks Gate Farm Cottage is a delightful semi detached cottage situated in a rural location with views over the surrounding countryside. The house is presented in good order throughout and has been subject to major refurbishment and redecoration by the current owners.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with doors to a good sized store room and family bathroom.
• Kitchen/breakfast Room - with tiled floor, a range of low level and wall mounted cupboards, a run of wooden work surfaces with metro tile splash backs, inset basin and double window overlooking the rear garden and space for a double oven, dishwasher and American style fridge freezer.
• Sitting Room A door leads from the kitchen breakfast room into the stting room which has a projecting chimney breast with inset woodburner, an understair store area and a window overlooking the garden. A door leads to a small inner hallway with a door to the garden and a staircase leads to the first floor.
• 3 Double Bedrooms - with the master bedroom having a small wardrobe and rural views.
• Family Bathroom is finished with a white suite, partly tiled, comprising WC, handwash basin and bath with shower over.
The Cottage is set in its own garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature hedging. The house has rural views over the surrounding countryside. To the rear of the cottage is a useful garden store. To the back of the garden is an impressive Garden Studio with a decked area to the front and side. Behind is a gravelled area and further garden store. The cottage benefits from its own parking area for two cars.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation