Mayfield Grange, Little Trodgers Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
- Beautifully presented
- Sensational Kitchen
- 20 Acres of communal grounds
- Residents Gym
- Attractive views
- Wadhurst Station 6.4 miles
A spacious extended family home with a large garden approaching 0.25 of an acre and attractive countryside views, located at the end of a sought after gated development.
Silvaview is a superb extended family home with a sensational bespoke kitchen/breakfast room, located at the end of a sought after gated development in a rural setting with the benefit of the use of 20 acres of communal grounds and residents gym. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this deceptive property and the improvement works that have been undertaken.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and cloakroom.
• Drawing room with fireplace with wood burning stove and two sets of windows affording a view over the garden to countryside and.
• Fantastic kitchen/breakfast/family room with a bespoke range of English Rose units, granite working surfaces extending to a central island unit with cupboards, drawers and a breakfast bar, gas fired Wolf Range cooker with extractor over, cupboards incorporating granite shelving, integrated dishwasher, freezer and microwave, space for American style fridge/freezer, polished concrete floors with underfloor heating, two feature arched windows with a view to the east, a double pitched vaulted ceiling and broad sliding doors opening to south east facing deck.
• Also on the ground floor is a study/dining room.
• On the lower ground floor is an adaptable space currently arranged with a cinema room, bedroom, utility room and shower room.
• On the first floor are four bedrooms, two of which have en suite shower rooms and there is a family bathroom.
• On the second floor is the main bedroom with its own en suite bathroom and dressing area.rd
To the front there is a single garage with parking with three additional parking spaces in the main car park. The gardens are mainly to the rear facing south east and amount in total to approaching 0.25 of an acre. There is a raised deck terrace joining the rear kitchen and extensive paved terracing with seating areas across the width of the rear of the house enjoying views across the garden to the surrounding countryside. The remainder of the garden is primarily laid to lawn with shrubs and trees. There is a gate at the bottom of the garden giving access to the 20 acres of grounds including woodland, formal gardens, former cricket pitch and gym for the use of the residents.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation