The Grove, Mayfield, TN20
- Beautifully presented
- Village Home
- Half an acre
- Superb Kitchen and Family Room
- Flexible accommodation
- Landscaped gardens
**Guide Price £1,250,000 - £1,350,000**
An opportunity to acquire a much improved village home within minutes level walk of the High Street, yet in mature gardens and grounds of approximately 0.5 of an acre.
St. Anthonys enjoys an enviable position off a private drive close to the village centre. The property has been the subject of considerable improvement and extension works, these include the fitting of IQ Glass windows and doors, superb bespoke kitchen with Caesarstone working surfaces.
The property is now a fantastic and flexible family home with light and airy accommodation with an open plan flow all with attractive views over the garden Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the propertys location and stylish presentation.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with skylight and French oak flooring.
• Kitchen/breakfast room is a triple aspect room with two skylights and two sets of doors to the rear terrace. There is a range of bespoke units, Caesarstone engineered stone working surfaces extend to an island unit with breakfast bar and Smeg 8 burner range cooker. French oak flooring that continues through to the family room.
• Family room adjoining the kitchen/breakfast room with fireplace with wood burner, triple aspect with doors to terrace and snug area to one side.
• Ground floor bedroom accessed from inner hall with window to the rear and door to the side garden. En suite bathroom with separate shower.
• Beyond this is a hallway with access to the garden, to one side a utility room which leads to the garage.
• Main bedroom on the first floor is dual aspect with views over the garden and en suite bathroom with a freestanding bath and a separate shower cubicle.
• Four further bedrooms one of which has a balcony to one side.
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
To the front is a mature planted bank of rhododendrons and a parking and turning area. Adjoining the rear of the house is a broad paved terrace. The landscaped gardens are a real feature with levels areas of lawn and an array of shrubs and trees.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Mayfield Grange, Little Trodgers Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
A spacious extended family home with a large garden approaching 0.25 of an acre and attractive countryside views, located at the end of a sought after gated development.Description Silvaview is a supe...