Stone Cross Road, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
- Mayfield Village Location
- Large Garden with Studio
- Off street parking
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 4 Double Bedrooms
**Guide Price £795,000 - £825,000**
A delightful four bedroom semi detached house with three reception rooms, presented in excellent order throughout with a large garden, terrace and off street parking, situated in the popular village of Mayfield just 0.5 miles from the picturesque High Street.
Inglenook is a delightful semi detached property with external elevations of exposed brickwork, pebble dash and tile hanging under a tiled roof. The house is presented in excellent order throughout with flexible and well laid out accommodation over the ground and first floors.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall/dining room with working fireplace and double doors leading to.
• Sitting room with an open fireplace and windows to the front overlooking the driveway and parking area.
• Inner hallway with staircase to the first floor and doors leading to a cloakroom with access to under stair storage and a utility room plumbed for a washing machine and space for a dryer.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wall mounted and low level cupboards with wooden working surfaces, breakfast bar and island, underfloor heating and bi-fold doors opening onto the rear terrace.
• First floor landing with full length double width window of particular note and door to the family bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle and a stand alone bath and WC.
• Master bedroom with views over the rear garden and an en suite shower room with walk-in shower cubicle and WC.
• Three double bedrooms including a guest double bedroom with en suite shower room and WC.
Inglenook is approached over its own driveway which gives parking for several cars. There is access to the garden down one side of the house. The garden is made up of a large paved stone terrace immediately to the rear of the house. Steps from the terrace lead to the main area of lawn which is enclosed by mature hedgerows and panel fencing in parts. Within the garden is a home office with power and a good size garden storage shed. For its location within the village the garden is considered to be of a good size.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation