Bassetts Lane, Wadhurst Road, Mark Cross, Crowborough, TN6
- Attractive rural setting
- Southerly views
- Flexible 2521 sq. ft accommodation
- Vaulted Drawing room formed from barn
- Superb open plan family kitchen
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
An attractive and surprisingly spacious family home, partly formed from a period barn, in a delightful rural setting half a mile down a no-through lane with southerly views.
Badgers has been a much loved family home having been in the present ownership for the past 40 years. The property is located in an attractive rural setting with southerly views over adjoining countryside. The family accommodation is of a flexible nature and would suit those looking for home working, particularly with the recent addition of fibre broadband to the premises. There is also an opportunity for those looking for a home office/annexe facility.
The main features of the property include:
• Spacious reception hall with stairs rising and cloakroom.
• The drawing room is formed from the converted barn with an impressive vaulted ceiling, exposed ceiling timbers and oak flooring. Steps down to a study with double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
• The kitchen/breakfast room opening to the dining/family room is a superb open plan family space with a bespoke range of units, four oven oil fired Aga, oak flooring, window and door to the rear. The oak flooring continues in the dining/family room with a further window to the rear and ornate fireplace with gas coal effect fire.
• Office/bedroom 6 with window to the side.
• Bedroom 5 with window to side and adjoining bathroom.
• On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms with the main bedroom having an en suite shower room and attractive southerly views, also enjoyed by the second bedroom. There is also a first floor family bathroom.
The front garden has been landscaped with a useful workshop and parking space. The rear garden is an attractive south facing mature garden with a broad paved terrace and lawn, shrub and flower borders. There is a garden store and also a second parking area to the rear.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Stunts Green, Herstmonceux, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £1,100,000 - £1,250,000** An appealing and well-presented character house with 23 acres. In a semi-rural location with distant views, together with a detached annexe and a rang...
High Beech Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
**Guide Price £925,000 - £975,000** An individually designed 5/6 bedroom house of around 2,482 sq ft with contemporary style and a versatile layout lending itself well to live/work accommoda...