Forest Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2
- Sought after location
- Established gardens
- Adaptable accommodation
- Station 1 mile
- Parking and Garage
A detached family home with flexible accommodation including a gym/studio, within a mile of Tunbridge Wells High Street.
150 Forest Road is a detached 1960s property located on the favoured South side of town. It provides good size flexible accommodation which would suit those working from home or possibly an annexe potential. The current owners have replaced most of the windows with triple glazing.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance lobby leading through to the hall with a ground floor shower room to one side.
• Study/bedroom 5 with window to the front.
• Double aspect sitting room with window to the front and sliding doors opening to the rear terrace. There is a marble fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
• Dining room currently used as an office, with sliding doors opening to the rear terrace.
• Kitchen/breakfast room has a good range of units to floor and wall with granite working surfaces which extend to a central island breakfast bar, Smeg gas range cooker, space for fridge/freezer, provision for dishwasher, built-in cupboard and window to the rear. There is an adjoining utility room with stainless steel sink and provision for washing machine.
• Gym/studio with windows to the side and rear and doors to the garden.
• Vaulted main bedroom with windows and double doors opening to a balcony with a view to the north, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, one set opening to reveal a concealed en suite bathroom, bath with shower over and vanity unit with basin.
• Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom with whirlpool jacuzzi bath with shower over, vanity unit with inset basin and lighting over.
The driveway leads to a parking area for up to three cars in front of a single garage with access to both sides of the property to the rear. Garden with terrace raised deck area enclosed by a balustrade with steps down to a level area of lawn and array of shrubs and trees including laurels, oaks and rhododendrons.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Redgate Mill Lane, Eridge Green, Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex, TN3
**Guide Price £950,000 - £1,000,000** Idyllically located mill house with adaptable well presented accommodation, annexe, excellent outbuildings, in all 1.3 acres. DESCRIPTION Redgate Mill ...