Turners Green Road, Wadhurst, TN5
£900,000Offers In Excess Of
- Wadhurst Station 1.7 Miles
- Wadhurst High street 0.7 miles
- Integral Garage
- Garden and off street parking
- Walking & Sailing at Bewl Water
- Mountain Biking & Riding at Bedgebury
A well presented 4 bedroom detached house with garden and off street parking situated on the fringes of the popular and sought after village of Wadhurst just 1.4 miles from the mainline station and 0.7 miles from all the local amenties provided by a thriving High Street.
Old Beeches has external elevations of brick and tile hanging under a tiled roof. The house is presented in excellent condition throughout with flexible and well laid accommodation set over the ground and first floor.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance porch and entrance hall with doors leading to a study and a useful cupboard.
• Sitting room with window overlooking the rear garden, working open fireplace, doorway to inner hall and double glazed doors opening into the dining room.
• Dining room with two sets of glazed double doors leading one set to the hallway and the other to the sitting room. A window overlooks the front parking area and garden.
• The kitchen has doors opening onto the rear terrace and garden. There are a range of wall mounted and low level cupboards, inset double sink and space for a double oven. A further door opens into a utility room which has access to outside.
• Study with window overlooking the front garden and parking area.
• First floor landing with doors leading to the main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and dressing area and en suite bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
• Guest double bedroom with a dual aspect and en suite shower room.
• Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a corner bath and shower cubicle, WC and pedestal basin.
To the front of the house is a driveway for parking and access to an integral garage and an area of lawn all enclosed by mature hedgerows. There is side access to the rear garden on both sides of the house. The main garden is laid to lawn with planted borders and beds enclosed by panel fencing and mature shrubs. Immediately to the rear of the house is a terrace area accessed from the kitchen.
Wealden District Council
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation