Corseley Road, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Beautiful Village Home
- Fantastic Kitchen/Family Room
- Short Distance of the Village Centre
- Attractive Gardens
- Off Road Parking
A stylishly presented detached Victorian lodge house which has been refurbished and extended to create superb open plan accommodation situated in the heart of the popular village of Groombridge.
Mayes Cottage is a much improved detached former Victorian lodge which has been comprehensively refurbished and extended and now provides flexible accommodation. The owners have created a fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/family room which is ideal for family living and entertaining. The property is situated within the popular village of Groombridge opposite the church, walking distance to the primary school and within a quarter of a mile of the local shops, pub and village cricket pitch.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance hall
• Excellent kitchen with a range of shaker style units with oak working surfaces, integrated appliances including dishwasher and wine fridge, butler sink and space for range cooker. Opening through to a dining area with skylight, porcelain tiles with underfloor heating and bi-fold doors to the rear terrace, open plan to:
• Family room is a triple aspect room with woodburner and bi-fold doors opening to the west facing terrace.
• Dual aspect sitting room opening through to a large dual aspect ground floor study/bedroom.
• Shower room which incorporates a utility cupboard for a washing machine.
• On the first floor is the main bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is off road parking and a gate opening through to the paved side garden. Across the rear of the house is a broad terrace and the garden has areas of lawn interspersed with shrubs and flower borders.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bury Common, Bury, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A spacious 4 bedroom detached property which offers generous and versatile accommodation having been subject to substantial improvement Located on the edge of the village and set in exceptional matur...