London Road, Crowborough, TN6
- Self-contained Annexe
- in all 2226 sq. ft
- 0.3 of a mile Crowborough
- Ground source heat pump
- Solar Panels
- Car port and parking
**Guide Price £600,000 - £650,000**
An individual attached family home designed with eco-friendly credentials with an adaptable self-contained annexe, all within a third of a mile of the town centre.
Elim Farm was awarded a Very Good rating by Eco-Homes when assessed after it was redeveloped in 2004. The property benefits from a ground source heat pump, with underfloor heating, solar panels, double glazing and insulation within the exterior cladding.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance porch opening to a good size hallway, cloakroom to one side.
• Sitting room with tiled flooring, window to front and double doors opening to the conservatory.
• Dining room with tiled floor, opening through to the kitchen with a range of units to floor and wall, working surfaces and two windows to the rear garden.
• Conservatory of timber construction with double glazed units, tiled flooring and doors opening to the garden.
• Main bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room.
• 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a detached annexe/studio with a kitchen/living room and shower room to one side, under floor electric heating, utility room and further door opening to the parking area.
The property has a parking area with a double car port at the end of the driveway down the side of the neighbouring property, with access through to the annexe and a gate leading to the rear garden.
The front garden is enclosed by a hedge with shrubs and trees. The rear garden is primarily laid to lawn and is south-west facing with a paved terrace and an array of shrubs and trees.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £650,000 - £700,000** A spacious and versatile Grade II listed attached home which is now in need of some updating located within the sought after village of Cuckfield.DESCRIPT...
Lamberhurst Quarter, Lamberhurst, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
A detached 5 bedroom 3 storey property set in 3.3 acres of gardens and land with an in and out driveway, double car port and workshop outbuilding. The property is in need of upgrading throughout with ...