London Road, Crowborough, TN6
- Self-contained Annexe
- in all 2226 sq. ft
- 0.3 of a mile Crowborough
- Ground source heat pump
- Solar Panels
- Car port and parking
**Guide Price £600,000 - £650,000**
An individual attached family home designed with eco-friendly credentials with an adaptable self-contained annexe, all within a third of a mile of the town centre.
Elim Farm was awarded a Very Good rating by Eco-Homes when assessed after it was redeveloped in 2004. The property benefits from a ground source heat pump, with underfloor heating, solar panels, double glazing and insulation within the exterior cladding.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance porch opening to a good size hallway, cloakroom to one side.
• Sitting room with tiled flooring, window to front and double doors opening to the conservatory.
• Dining room with tiled floor, opening through to the kitchen with a range of units to floor and wall, working surfaces and two windows to the rear garden.
• Conservatory of timber construction with double glazed units, tiled flooring and doors opening to the garden.
• Main bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room.
• 3 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
There is a detached annexe/studio with a kitchen/living room and shower room to one side, under floor electric heating, utility room and further door opening to the parking area.
The property has a parking area with a double car port at the end of the driveway down the side of the neighbouring property, with access through to the annexe and a gate leading to the rear garden.
The front garden is enclosed by a hedge with shrubs and trees. The rear garden is primarily laid to lawn and is south-west facing with a paved terrace and an array of shrubs and trees.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Broad Street, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £650,000 - £700,000** A spacious and versatile Grade II listed attached home which is now in need of some updating located within the sought after village of Cuckfield.DESCRIPT...