Station Road, Stonegate, Wadhurst, TN5
- Semi-detached cottage
- within a mile of Stonegate station
- In need of updating
- Off road parking and garage
- Village location
**Guide Price £400,000-£425,000**
An opportunity to acquire an attractive older style semi-detached cottage offering scope for improvement, located in the heart of Stonegate village within a mile of the station.
1 Hillside in an attractive older style semi-detached cottage, offering scope for improvement in this desirable village. Elevations of brick with tile hanging to the first floor.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• A good sized entrance lobby with oil fired boiler and door through to the sitting room with sash window to the front and open fireplace with brick surround.
• Door from sitting room through to kitchen/breakfast room with a range of cupboards to floor and wall, stainless steel sink, electric cooker point, window and door to the rear.
• Ground floor bathroom with panelled bath, mixer taps with shower attachment, basin and WC.
• On the first floor is a dual aspect bedroom to the front with a view back to the primary school and a range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and brick fireplace.
• Bedroom 2 with a built-in wardrobe and window to the rear.
• Stairs rise from the landing to attic bedroom 3 with window to side and sloping ceilings.
From the road there is a driveway leading to the back of the property with a parking space, dilapidated garage/car port in need of renovation. The gardens to the front are mainly laid to lawn enclosed by a mature hedge with trees. The side garden is again laid to lawn with screening hedge and brick paved terrace and path leading through and arbour to a another area of garden. There is also a dilapidated brick store.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation