Argos Hill, Rotherfield, Crowborough, TN6
- No Chain
- Spacious Maisonette
- Semi-rural location
- Countryside views
- Attractive communal grounds
- Garage and parking
- Share of freehold
**Guide Price £450,000 - £475,000**
An opportunity to acquire a spacious individual maisonette forming part of an imposing Victorian country house with accommodation arranged over three floors with delightful views over the attractive communal gardens and a garage.
4 The Gables is a good size maisonette with a number of period character features and flexible accommodation arranged over three floors. The principal rooms have attractive views to the south east over the gardens and grounds to the surrounding countryside. The property is well placed for the picturesque village of Mayfield and yet within easy reach of Tunbridge Wells some 7 miles away.
The main features of the property include:
• Ground floor entrance with door to number 4 leading through to a lobby.
• Kitchen/dining room with a good range of units to floor and wall, 2 electric double ovens and 5 ring hob, inglenook style fireplace to one side and the wooden flooring incorporates a hatch opening to a cellar area.
• Stairs rise to the first floor spacious landing incorporating a study area.
• Good size drawing room with windows to the front and large picture window affording a far reaching view to the rear, fireplace with ornate surround.
• Principal bedroom is an attractive dual aspect room with wardrobe cupboards, a bay window to the side and window to the rear, again with attractive views.
• Further bedroom with en suite shower room.
• Family bathroom with tiled walls, roll top freestanding bath, walk-in shower and access to the loft room via a hatch with electric folding ladder.
• Second floor study area on the landing with storage cupboard to one side and bedroom 3 with window to the side.
Mature communal gardens and grounds form an attractive backdrop with an expanse of lawn, variety of shrubs and trees and area of woodland with, we understand, a second area of private garden belonging to number 4 with an overgrown Victorian pond. The property is approached over a driveway with a parking area for visitors beyond which is residents parking and a garage belonging to number 4.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation