Station Road, Wadhurst, TN5
- Opportunity to improve and refurbish
- Wadhurst station 0.7 miles
- Central Wadhurst with parking
- Top floor flat
A delightful opportunity to acquire a two bedroom top floor flat in need of modernisation with rural views across the popular village of Wadhurst and with off street parking just 0.7 miles from the mainline station.
Flat 4 takes up the entire top floor of Belmont House which is believed to be a former regency rectory. The flat is in need of refurbishment and redecoration throughout and provides a rare opportunity to develop a property in the popular village of Wadhurst.
The front door to the flat is on the first floor with two further flights to the entrance hall of the flat where doors lead to all the main rooms of the property which have sloping ceilings in part which include:
• Sitting Room (16.2ft x 12.2ft) - double aspect with excellent natural light provided by curved dorma windows and a larger glazed dorma window with window seat giving views over Wadhurst to the countryside beyond. There is a unsual glazed triangular window between the sitting and kitchen breakfast room
• Kitchen/breakfast Room (12.2ft x 10.4ft)- double aspect, again with curved doma windows and a triangular window above the work surfaces to the sitting room.
• Master Bedroom (15.4ft x 9.5ft) - with a wardrobe and airing cupboard curved dorma window and a further large glazed dorma with window seat.
• Second Bedroom (8.9ft x 12.2ft) - with wardrobe, velux window and curved dorma window.
• Family Bathroom (11.1ft x 5.7ft) is finished with a white suite, partly tiled, comprising WC, handwash basin and bath with shower over.
The property benefits from its own off street parking space
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£250,000Offers In Excess Of
The Walks House, 30-36 The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
A charming first floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and conveniently situated opposite the Common adjoining the Pantiles and within close proximity to The High Street and the Main Line Station into Londo...