Tickerage Lane, Blackboys, Uckfield, TN22
- A 1930s cottage set in a semi rural location in the pretty village of Blackboys.
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining living area.
- Utility room with downstairs shower room.
- West facing private garden
- Sitting room with log burning stove and beautiful views
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Plenty of period style features, stripped wooden floors and original doors.
- Sought after country lane surrounded by plenty of great walks and farm land.
A beautiful example of a 1930s cottage that has been sympathetically extended to provide an open plan living space that perfectly combines modern living with original period style, tucked away in a peaceful country lane in the desirable sought after village of Blackboys. EPC Rating: D
A beautiful example of a 1930s cottage that has been sympathetically extended to
provide an open plan living space that perfectly combines modern living with original
period style, tucked away in a peaceful no through country lane and surrounded by
beautiful woodlands, in the sought after village of Blackboys. The property boasts a
simply stunning open plan kitchen/diner/family room, sitting room and downstairs
shower room, two double bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall leads through to a welcoming Sitting Room enjoying distant
views over countryside to the front and includes stripped solid wood floors
and a log burning stove.
• The open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room is fitted with an array of bespoke
painted units, a Sandyford oil fired aga and electric oven and hob, solid wood
worktops and hard wood flooring throughout. This in turn opens out to the
dining and living area that provides a wonderful, bright space to entertain and
enjoys views over the westerly facing garden to the rear.
• A well-appointed Utility Room can be found off the dining room providing
plenty of extra storage, space for appliances and access through to the garage.
There is also a downstairs Shower Room fitted with a double shower cubicle.
A side door takes you out to the garden from here.
• From the Entrance Hall the stairs take you up to the Landing and on into
• Two spacious double Bedrooms - the Main Bedroom has a bank of fitted
mirror fronted wardrobes and pretty views over fields to the front. The second
Bedroom at the rear boasts an original fireplace and overlooks the garden.
• The Family Bathroom is fitted with a freestanding roll top bath and a Victorian
style white suite.
The property is entered via a paved driveway that provides parking for two cars and
allows access to the garage and storage.
The west facing garden is both beautifully manicured and private. There is a lovely
covered seating area with pergola over the patio area and a secondary seating
area to the rear of the garden surrounded by well-maintained flower beds and lawn provide the perfect tranquil spot to enjoy the sun.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Forest Gate House, 63 Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
**Guide Price £525,000 - £550,000** Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022. An exclusive first floor two bedroom apartment with large private terrace, located in an imposing ...
Churchyard Cottages, Clapgate Lane, Slinfold, Horsham, RH13
** Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000 ** A charming characterful Grade II listed cottage believed to have origins dating from the late 16th century, featuring a wealth of period features inclu...