Woodside Road, Rusthall, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- New Home with Warranty
- Superb open plan space
- Tunbridge Wells Station 1.7 Miles
- Electric Car Charge Point
- Krieder Kitchen
- No Chain
A recently completed detached single storey, three bedroom new property with fantastic open plan space situated in a tucked away location in the heart of Toad Rock area of Rusthall with its own off-road parking.
24 Woodside Road is a new single storey property with a 10 year warranty set back from the road with a private shared driveway. The property has external elevations of timber cladding and brick under a metallic roof with a 20 year warranty. The property has been built to a high specification throughout with a Krieder kitchen with brand new appliances, intruder alarm and herringbone flooring throughout the living areas.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with wooden flooring and storage cupboard with doors leading to all the rooms.
• Open plan sitting room and kitchen - An impressive light and airy room with two velux windows and bi fold doors leading to the rear terrace and garden. The room is finished with a wood floor and fitted with a range of wall and base units, stone worktops, inset sink and eye level double oven.
• Principal bedroom with fitted double wardrobes and en suite shower room which is fully tiled, walk-in shower cubicle, handwash basin and WC.
• 2 further bedrooms with the second bedroom benefitting from double fitted wardrobes and a feature corner window.
• Family bathroom is finished with a white suite and grey floor and wall tiles, comprising WC, handwash basin and bath with shower over.
There is a small area of lawn to one side with planted shrub and flower bed borders. The majority of the garden is to the rear and predominantly laid to lawn with a paved terrace immediately to the rear of the house. The garden is enclosed by panel fencing and there is off road parking to the front of the house with an electric charge point.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Old Forewood Lane, Crowhurst, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
**Guide Price £525,000 - £575,000** An attractive period farmhouse (not Listed) comprising a comfortable and well-presented home in a rural but not isolated location, with country views, and...