Glenmore Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Tunbridge Wells Station 1.3 miles
- Garden and rear terrace
- Garden Studio
- Parking for 3 cars
**Guide Price £925,000 - £975,000**
A well-presented, detached, four-bedroom house situated in a tucked away location in the Broadwater Down area of Tunbridge Wells. The house benefits from a large garden studio and off street parking for three cars.
10 Glenmore Park is a well presented detached house offering well organised and flexible accommodation over two floors.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall which is double height, stairs to the first floor, cloakroom fitted with a white suite.
• Sitting/dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear terrace area and overlooking the garden beyond.
• Triple aspect living room with excellent natural light, wooden floor, fireplace with gas fire. French doors to the rear terrace.
• Kitchen/breakfast room is also triple aspect, finished with a wood floor and fitted with a range of wall and base Shaker-style units with solid wood and granite worktops. Fitted double oven range with five gas burners. Integrated wine rack, integrated dishwasher, and space for microwave. Ample space for table and chairs. A door leads to the side access and garden.
• Principal bedroom with an outlook across the garden, has a dressing area with fitted triple wardrobes. There is an en suite bathroom which is fully tiled with bath, white handwash basin and WC.
• 3 further double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobe cupboards.
• Family bathroom is finished with a white suite, partly tiled, comprising WC, handwash basin and bath.
Immediately to the rear of the house is an Indian sandstone paved area. There are steps leading up to the main part of the garden which is laid to lawn with mature apple and plum trees. A path leads to a large garden studio room which has triple fold doors and a woodburner. To the front of the house is an area of lawn interspersed with shrubs and flower beds. The house benefits from off street parking for three cars to the side.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Corseley Road, Groombridge, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
A stylishly presented detached Victorian lodge house which has been refurbished and extended to create superb open plan accommodation situated in the heart of the popular village of Groombridge.Descri...
Bury Common, Bury, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A spacious 4 bedroom detached property which offers generous and versatile accommodation having been subject to substantial improvement Located on the edge of the village and set in exceptional matur...