Coggins Mill Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
- Edge of Mayfield village
- Attractive Gardens
- Flexible Accommodation
- Planning to adapt layout
- Viewing recommended
A much improved detached family house with adaptable accommodation enjoying an elevated position on the edge of the sought after Mayfield village, set in the middle of good gardens in all 0.28 of an acre.
Bramble Tye has been subject to considerable renovation works by the present owners and has planning permission to reconfigure the ground floor. Set up from the lane but within 0.2 of a mile of the village and 0.5 of a mile from the High Street.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance porch with opening through to a good size entrance hall with wooden flooring, a cloakroom and ground floor bathroom ahead. Stairs turn and rise to the first floor.
• To one side is the dual aspect sitting room with windows to side and double doors to the garden, polished timber floors, exposed brick open fireplace with quarry tiled hearth and a door opening to a study.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of wooden fronted units, tiled working surfaces, laminate flooring, windows to the rear and side.
• Ground floor double bedroom/dining room with a window to the front.
• On the first floor is an excellent master bedroom with a dormer window to the front, velux window to the rear and en suite shower room with a walk-in shower and velux window.
• There are 2 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite, panelled bath and dormer window to the rear.
There is current planning permission (WD/2019/0031/F) to reconfigure the ground floor to extend the current kitchen into the existing ground floor bathroom to make a sitting room and to move the kitchen into the existing sitting room to make a kitchen/family room with a utility room adjoining at the front in the current room labelled study.
There are steps up from the lane to a gateway with a screening hedge. The property sits in the middle of good sized private gardens, the front garden laid to lawn with screening trees and shrubs. The rear garden is south east facing and primarily laid to lawn with a broad paved terrace and a good sized timber workshop.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation