Argos Hill, Mayfield, TN20
£1,150,000Offers In Excess Of
- Detached annexe for development
- Mayfield Village Highstreet 1.5 miles
- 3 Acres of formal gardens and land
- Tunbridge Wells 7 Miles
- Crowborough Station (Southern) 3.2miles
- Wadhurst Station (South Eastern) 6.4 miles
A well-presented, detached, five-bedroom 1930s Sussex tile hung family house with an annexe with development potential, set back from the road and situated in a private elevated position close to the popular village of Mayfield. The property also benefits from ultra fast full fibre internet.
Highlands is a very well presented 5 bedroom house situated in an elevated position offering complete privacy, with wonderful views over the surrounding countryside. The house has well laid out accommodation over the ground and first floors with the potential to extend further subject to the necessary permissions. The property benefits from ultra fast full fibre internet with speeds up to 1Gbps.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with tiled floors and cloakroom alongside a good sized store and hanging cupboard.
• Sitting room with an inglenook fireplace and inset woodburning stove finished with carpets to the floor and windows over looking the garden and a glazed partition window internally to the study.
• Study with a glazed double aspect over looking the garden with excellent natural light and doors to the inner hallway and to the rear garden and terrace.
• Double aspect kitchen/dining room with wide bay window overlooking the garden, finished with a wooden floor and fitted with a range of wall and base units with Corian worktops, with an inset 1½ bowl sink. There is double oven range with 6 gas burners and an integrated Miele dishwasher. Doors lead to the utility room and the side garden.
• Principal bedroom with an outlook across the garden and countryside beyond and a refurbished en suite bathroom with bath with shower over, handwash basin and WC.
• Guest double bedroom with en suite shower room.
• Three further double bedrooms all with views over the gardens and countryside beyond.
• Family bathroom has been recently refurbished with a white suite, partly tiled, comprising WC, handwash basin and bath.
The house is approached through private electric gates and then over its own gravel drive culminating in a gravelled parking and turning area giving access to a three bay garage with dual electric car charging points. The house is set in approximately 3 acres which is mainly laid to lawn with a small area of woodland. The house benefits from private access to the Cuckoo Line footpath linked to Rotherfield and Mayfield. There is a dilapidated Annexe in need of complete overhaul and rebuild giving a unique opportunity to create a bespoke outbuilding subject to the necessary permissions.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
West Chiltington Lane, Coneyhurst, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14
A modern detached family house built in 2016, offering bright and generous accommodation of approximately 2,680 sq.ft., finished to a very high standard throughout. Situated within easy reach of both...
Turners Green Lane, Sparrows Green, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
An attractive 1930s family house in a popular location within easy reach of the village with 0.3 of an acre and 1.25 miles from the station.Description Clematis Cottage is an attractive 1930s detached...
Nettlesworth Lane, Vines Cross, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
**Guide Price £1,150,000-£1,250,000** Exceptionally well presented detached chalet-style house of 2,656 sq ft, redesigned and updated to form a very comfortable and spaciously planned family...