Riseden Road, Wadhurst, TN5
- Mature woodland
- Sought after location
- In need of modernisation
- Wadhurst station 3 miles
- 5 Acres
- No Chain
** BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY MIDDAY 19TH MAY**
A rare opportunity to acquire an older style detached property in need of extensive renovation, set in a sought after stretch of countryside with five acres of mature gardens and grounds and woodland.
The Arboretum provides a buyer with an opportunity to modernise and adapt this desirable older style home. It has been in the same ownership for the past 50 years and is now in need of renovation. As the name suggest, the property has extensive mature woodland.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance lobby with a window to the side. Reception hall with wood block flooring and window to the front and cloakroom to one side.
• Sitting room with a window to the garden and open fireplace.
• Study with a window to the rear and open fireplace.
• Dining room with window to the rear and built-in display cabinet. From the dining room there is access to the rear staircase and lobby.
• Kitchen with stainless steel sink, single drainer, window to the side, larder cupboard, chimney recess and a boiler room to one side.
• Utility room has wooden flooring and windows to the side.
• On the first floor there is a family bathroom with separate WC, double bedroom with a window to the rear, second bedroom with window to the rear and interconnecting door to a further bedroom with window to the rear. There is a door through to the rear landing and back stairs. There are two further bedrooms and a second bathroom.
There is a gated entrance wall enclosed to two sides, opening to a parking area and garage to one side. There is also a gated courtyard with two brick storage sheds, beyond which to one side is a further brick store. To the east side of the property is a level area of garden with mature shrubs and trees. The rear garden has a level lawn and an array of shrubs and trees. The remaining land is primarily woodland with some spring planting adjoining the garden, three ponds and a former summer house.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Station Road, Hurst Green, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19
**Guide Price £850,000 - £880,000** A delightful detached Victorian house in the heart of Hurst Green village, with excellent well-proportioned family accommodation together with a detached ...