Sham Farm Road, Eridge Green, Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Approx 0.5 acres
- Eridge Station 0.4 miles (Private lane access)
- Garden Studio
- Tunbridge Wells 3 miles
2 Hamsell Manor Cottage is a Grade II Listed semi-detached cottage with external elevations of stone under a slate roof, situated in a tucked away rural location set well back from the road down a private drive (0.4 miles). The Cottage is a short distance with private access to Eridge Station. Tunbridge Wells is just over 3 miles away.
2 Hamsell Manor Cottage is a semi-detached cottage with external elevations of stone under a slate roof. The Cottage is situated in a tucked away rural location set well back from the road down a private drive (0.4 miles). The Cottage is a short distance from Eridge Station and Tunbridge Wells is just over 3 miles away.
The Cottage is very well presented throughout and provides well-proportioned accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• Sitting Room - An L-shaped room with excellent natural light, with 2 windows to the front overlooking Hamsell manor gardens, an exposed fireplace with brick hearth and inset wood burner. There are french doors which open to the
• Kitchen/Dining and Garden Room finished with a tile floor and double doors overlooking the garden. There is a stand alone island and a range of wall and base units with granite worktops, with inset bowl sink. There is a double oven, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and Fridge Freezer and ample space for a table and chairs and underfloor heating.
• Principal Bedroom - with an outlook across the garden, has fitted wardrobes.
• Further Bedroom - with views across the garden.
• Family Bathroom is finished with a white suite, partly tiled, comprising WC, handwash basin and bath with shower over.
Immediately to the rear of the house is an area of lawn with mature borders containing shrubs and flowers and enclosed by a stone wall and fencing. Beyond which is the drive and parking area where, subject to the necessary permissions, there is ample room to build a garage or open bay cart lodge. The majority of the garden is beyond the parking area and is mainly laid to lawn with landscaped borders of mature shrubs, trees and hedgerows. There are two Stables with power connected currently used as store rooms and a vegetable garden. The Garden Studio is an impressive building with an open plan living space and wrap around decked terrace with views over the surrounding countryside.
Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Pipers Lane, Balls Cross, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
A rare opportunity to acquire a real gem situated in a beautiful rural location in an archetypal Sussex hamlet, comprising a character cottage and paddock. In all about 1.33 acres. Potential to ext...
Hankham Hall Road, Hankham, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24
**Guide Price £740,000 - £780,000** A really delightful and sympathetically converted (2009) Grade II Listed Coach House with high ceilings and exposed timbering, well-proportioned rooms, ma...