Old Lane, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
- Central Village House
- No Chain
- 0.3 of a mile of the High Street
- Vaulted Drawing Room
- 0.45 of an acre
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
An individual modern property located in the heart of the village, set down a private lane in mature gardens and grounds in all about 0.45 of an acre.
The Cedars is set in an enviable position down a private drive and yet within 0.3 of a miles level walk of the village centre. The property provides surprisingly spacious accommodation with some excellent entertaining space including an impressive vaulted drawing room with a galleried landing. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the propertys location in conjunction with the flexible nature of the accommodation.
The main features of the property include:
• A good size entrance hall together with a cloakroom to one side.
• Drawing room with vaulted ceiling and stairs rising to a galleried landing, windows overlooking the garden.
• Sitting room with wide bay window to the rear, double doors opening to the conservatory with french doors to the garden.
• Dining room with bay window to the front and opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of units to floor and wall, working surfaces which extend to a breakfast bar, windows to front and rear and utility room to one side and door to the garden.
• Ground floor bedroom with an archway through to a dressing area and en suite shower room.
• First floor main bedroom has an en suite shower room and a doorway through to a dressing room/nursery bedroom.
• There are two further double bedrooms one with an en suite shower room and a family bathroom and large eaves storage.
The property is approached from a private lane, over a gravel driveway providing additional parking and leading to a garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and trees. The rear and side gardens again are laid to lawn with mature trees and a broad paved terrace.
Wealden District Council
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
POAPrice On Application
Bemzells Lane, Trolliloes, Hailsham, BN27
An attractive, detached house providing spaciously planned accommodation, together with a separate indoor pool, double garage with room above, mature garden, ponds and paddock. Situated in a delightfu...