Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN2
- Station 0.7 miles
- The Pantiles 0.3 miles
- Garden and roof terrace
- Off street parking
- 3 bedrooms
- Store Room
**Guide Price £595,000 to £645,000**
A stylish and delightful three bedroom split level maisonette with kitchen breakfast room and off street parking and its own garden. Situated just 0.7 of a mile from the station and 0.3 of a mile from the popular Pantiles.
29f Frant Road forms part of a large converted period house which has been subject to recent external renovation. The property benefits from its own private access as well as a communal access to the internal front door. The maisonette has been extensively refurbished by the current owners and is presented to a high standard throughout. The main features of the property include:
• Lobby and entrance hall with herringbone parquet wooden flooring, a small flight of stairs lead to the bathroom and kitchen breakfast room.
• Sitting room with attractive parquet flooring, open fireplace, with a feature glazed bay window over looking the rear gardens and a study/bedroom 3
• The kitchen breakfast room has an excellent range of low level and wall mounted units, marble effect working surfaces, inset sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge, electric range cooker, windows overlooking the rear gardens and door. to a utility/boot room with access to a external staircase down to the side of the property giving access to the rear garden, the parking area to the front and the store room.
• Second floor landing with doors leading to the roof terrace, the main bedroom with wet room and further bedroom with juilette balcony
• Basement store room Accessed from the side of the property down a short flight of steps.
29f Frant road is set back from the road and accessed by an in and out driveway and the property has its own allocated parking space. The maisonette is accessed from the main communal entrance and from the side via its own staircase. The gardens of the house have been split between the flats and the garden for 29F is to the rear and accessed via communal pathway to one side.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation