Avon Street, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
- No Chain
- Tunbridge Wells Station 0.9 miles
- High Brooms Station 0.9 miles
- Easy access to amenities
- Access to Grosvenor and Hilbert Park
**Guide Price £425,000 - £475,000**
1 Avon Street is a delightful semi-detached two double bedroom house with two reception rooms and a good sized garden situated in the popular St Jamess area of Tunbridge Wells with excellent access to the station and all that the town has to offer.
1 Avon street is a delightful semi-detached house presented in good order throughout. The accommodation is laid out over the ground and first floor and there is the opportunity to rearrange the current layout in order to achieve a third double bedroom. There is also the potential to convert the loft subject to the necessary permissions.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor.
• Sitting room to the front of the house with feature fireplace, projecting chimney breast and cupboard to one side and views over the front patio to the street
• Dining room with feature fireplace, fitted cupboards and further store cupboard, window to the rear and door through to the kitchen.
• The kitchen has a good range of cupboards, wooden work surfaces, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan and door to the side giving access to the garden. To the rear of the kitchen is a cloakroom.
• On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and pedestal basin.
To the front of the house is a paved patio area and the front door is accessed to the side of the house. A gate leads through to the rear garden which is also accessed from the kitchen. The garden is made up of a large paved terrace area with two raised lawn beds and a garden shed.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£400,000Offers In Excess Of
Church Lane, Salehurst, Robertsbridge, TN32
A charming and beautifully presented Grade II Listed terraced cottage situated in the sought-after hamlet of Salehurst, with a delightful garden and countryside views.3 Post Office Terrace is an attra...