Mount Pleasant, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- Beautifully presented
- Excellent entertaining space
- Home office
- Attractive gardens
- Crowborough Station 0.9 of a mile
**Guide Price £850,000 - £875,000**
An opportunity to acquire a fantastic individual and much improved former toll cottage, extensively extended to create a superb flexible home with attractive gardens, views and home office.
Baggins End is a beautifully presented unlisted period property which has been much improved and extended by its current owners who have owned the property for the past 26 years. The property provides flexible accommodation ideal for entertaining with an impressive kitchen/breakfast room flowing seamlessly to the adjoining drawing room, garden room and beyond to the terrace. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this deceptive property.
The accommodation is arranged as follows:
• Entrance lobby with quarry tiled floor and good sized entrance hall with book shelving, oak doors
• Part vaulted main bedroom with en suite shower room by Neptune with underfloor heating, walk in shower, Fired Earth tiles, vanity basin.
• Two further double bedrooms
• Inner hall with utility area and provision for a washing machine and tumble dryer and family bathroom with underfloor heating.
• Superb bespoke Stoneham kitchen with granite work surfaces, space for range cooker tiled recess, 2 low level fridges, larger cupboard, oak breakfast bar, larder cupboard. Breakfast room with vaulted ceiling, two skylight windows and corner exposed brick open fireplace.
• Drawing room with feature open fireplace with raised hearth and wood store below, speaker cables for surround sound, windows to the side and double doors to the kitchen and garden room.
• Across the rear of the property is an impressive oak frame full height garden room with underfloor heating, which affords a pleasing aspect over the garden and doors to a covered veranda to the gable end.
To the front is off road bricked paved parking, shrub and flower borders.
There is a side garden with a cold frame. The rear garden has a broad paved terrace with views back towards Rotherfield with raised beds, climbing roses and honeysuckle.
The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees including a mature oak tree with shaped seat and tree house, excellent home office with veranda, garden store and workshop.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£900,000Offers In Excess Of
Long Furlong Lane, Patching, Worthing, BN13
A well presented, extended and improved semi-detached character home with equestrian facilities including an outdoor arena, stable yard and paddocks. In all approximately 5.3 Acres of land and situa...
Coos Lane, Handcross, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
**Guide Price £900,000 - £1,000,000** A rarely available opportunity to update and extend (STP) this three bedroom detached property located in a wonderful rural location with far reaching v...
Newpound Lane, Wisborough Green, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14
An attractive character Grade II listed cottage believed to date from the 17th century with later additions. Situated in a sought after and private position on the edge of Wisborough Green village wh...