Victoria Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Southborough common
- 0.25 of a mile from the High Street
- Tonbridge station 2.4 miles
- 2 Shower rooms
- Sitting room with wood burner
**Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000**
An attractive older style three bedroom attached property located adjoining the popular Southborough Common and close to the local amenities with the High Street within 0.25 of a mile.
Victoria Cottage is located on the edge of Southborough Common, it has a number of original features and provides flexible accommodation whilst being within easy reach of local amenities together with a choice of mainline stations and schools.
The main features of the property include:
• Canopied entrance with door through to hallway with a study area beyond which is a cloakroom.
• Sitting room with fireplace with inset wood burning stove with brick surround, windows to front and oak finish flooring.
• Dining room with decorative ornate fireplace, window to front, understairs storage and door through to kitchen/breakfast room.
• Kitchen/breakfast room which has an integrated oven, hob with extractor hood over, work surfaces extend to provide a breakfast bar, skylight and door to the rear. Beyond the kitchen is a utility area with provision for washing machine.
• On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the main bedroom has an en suite shower room and both double bedrooms have windows to the front.
• Smaller third bedroom/study and a family shower room.
To the rear there is a small rear pathway.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£500,000Offers In Excess Of
Mare Hill Road, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
This charming CHAIN-FREE character three bedroom cottage has been sympathetically refurbished throughout over recent years and further features include a superb rear garden with views over the South D...
North Road, Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
**Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000** An appealing, semi-detached cottage in need of updating and offering scope to extend, subject to planning consents. Quietly situated on the edge of this ...