Birch Close, Matfield, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12
A detached two bedroom bungalow built to high specification with open plan family kitchen/dining room leading to the garden and private parking, situated in the picturesque and sought after village of Matfield.
15b Birch Close is a new build bungalow situated in a sought after cul-de-sac
location in the picturesque village of Matfield with a butchers, post office, cricket
club, village green and popular pubs The Poet and The Star.
Main features of the property include:
• Kitchen/dining room with a range of cabinets by Little Common Kitchen
Company in a cashmere colour, quartz worktops, Neff integrated appliances
including oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher, engineered oak
flooring and bi-fold doors opening to the rear garden terrace.
• Living room with engineered oak flooring and window to the front.
• Bedroom one with en suite shower room and window to the rear and bedroom
two with window to the front. Both bedrooms have neutral colour carpets.
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower. Both bathrooms are in a
mussel colour, fully tiled with tiles and sanitaryware by RAK ceramics, quartz
worktops and heated towel rails.
• Decoration - Farrow and Ball Soft White throughout and internal doors are
bolection moulded four-panelled oak
• Windows and external doors - windows are cream double glazed flush sash
uPVC. The front and rear doors are a universal door in a Agate Grey colour,
the front having reflections glass, The rear-bi-fold doors are three panel,
aluminium and finished in Anthracite colour.
• Central heating - Underfloor heating throughout with unvented hot water
system, powered by eco friendly Mitsubishi Air Source Heat Pump.
• Build warranty - 10 year LABC build warranty. Provisional build warranty
documents are available upon request. Appliance warranties as per
manufacturers provision. The new homeowner will be provided with
documentation for all appliances and they should register the warranties
directly with the manufacturers immediately on completion
The garden is laid to lawn with an Indian Sandstone terrace. Two parking spaces.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Rushlake Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
An attractive and well-presented attached Grade II Listed period cottage, enjoying light and spaciously planned accommodation, in a sought after location overlooking the village green, together with o...
Forest Gate House, 63 Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
**Guide Price £525,000 - £550,000** Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022. An exclusive first floor two bedroom apartment with large private terrace, located in an imposing ...