Marsh Green, Colemans Hatch, Hartfield, East Sussex, TN7
- Ashdown Forest
- Attractive Rural Setting
- Over 2 Acres
- Farm Shop 0.5 of a mile
- Hartfield 2 Miles
**Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
A delightful extended 1930s bungalow in a fantastic woodland setting on the Ashdown Forest with a number of outbuildings and over two acres of mature landscaped gardens and grounds.
Windwhistle has been a much loved family home for the past 27 years and is nestled in the highly favoured hamlet of Marsh Green, close to Colemans Hatch, which is famous for the Winnie the Pooh stories. There is access to Pooh Bridge footpath within half a mile and the 100 Acre Wood is close at hand. The property has comfortable accommodation with delightful views over the mature gardens and grounds to all sides.
The main features of the property include:
• Reception hall is a good size space with two skylights and the kitchen to one side.
• Kitchen with a good range of cupboards to floor and wall, oak working surfaces, oil fired Aga set into the chimney recess, provision for dishwasher, windows to two sides with a door opening to the garden.
• Sitting room with a feature inglenook style brick fireplace and inset multi fuel wood burner which can supply domestic hot water and heating as a backup, two windows to the side, double doors opening onto a south facing terrace and also double doors opening to a west facing deck.
• The utility room has provision for a washing machine and double doors to the garden.
• Main bedroom with a window with an attractive aspect looking out over the garden and en suite shower room.
• There is a further double bedroom and bedroom 3/study.
• Family bathroom with panelled bath and separate shower cubicle.
There are gates opening to a pea shingle driveway and parking area with a timber garage, garden store, shed and greenhouse. In the rear garden is a timber detached home office with a wood burner, kitchen area, shower and adjoining deck. The gardens surround the house with a paved terrace and level areas of lawn interspersed with mature shrubs and trees. There is also a kitchen garden to one side and a west facing deck. The mature shrubs include rhododendrons, camellias, spring planting, climbing rose, Japanese acer, woodland walks and a garden pond.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
£1,000,000Offers In Excess Of
Tudor Close, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
This CHAIN-FREE character house sits within a wonderfully secluded plot of over an acre in a prestigious private road located between West Chiltington and Pulborough, offers excellent potential to ext...
Billingshurst Road, Ashington, Pulborough, RH20
** BUNGALOW WITH EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES ** This well equipped and chain free equestrian property is situated in a rural location about a mile from Ashington and comprises a detached bungalow, stables,...