Maidstone Road, Horsmonden, Kent, TN12
- Popular Village
- Well Presented
- Off road parking
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Paddock Wood Station 4 Miles
A very pretty Victorian cottage with well presented extended accommodation in the heart of this popular village. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom and separate shower room. There is an enclosed west facing garden and off street parking.
4 Heathleigh Cottages is an attractive Victorian end of terrace cottage a quarter of a mile from the village centre and Green. The property provides light and airy accommodation extended to the rear, with an excellent family kitchen, dinng/study area and shower room.
The main features of the property include:
• Side entrance door to the rear lobby with a shower room to one side and an opening through to an adaptable dining/study area with a skylight and double doors opening to the garden.
• Kitchen/breakfast room is an excellent open plan space with oak working surfaces, a range of base and wall cupboards, range cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, adjoining cupboards in understairs recess, tiled flooring, provision for washing machine and a window to the side.
• Sitting room has a feature exposed brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove, display cupboards to chimney recesses with display shelving over, window and door to the front.
• First floor main bedroom with an excellent range of integrated wardrobe cupboards with sliding doors and window to the front.
• Second double bedroom with a window to the side.
• Main bathroom with panelled bath, WC, wash basin, tiled walls and window to the rear.
The front garden has a picket fence, brick paved pathway, shrub and flower borders and off road parking. There is a gate to the rear enclosed garden with an area of lawn, paved terrace and timber fencing.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Lower Street, Fittleworth, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A charming Grade II listed, semi-detached stone cottage believed to date to the early 1800s enjoying a wealth of character, with period features including exposed beams and fireplaces, garden and ampl...