Forest Gate House, 63 Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
An exclusive ground floor three bedroom apartment with a private terrace, located in an imposing building within the conservation area of the favoured Broadwater Down adjacent to Hargate Forest and just 1 mile from the popular Pantiles.
Forest Gate House is a stunning new development of 9 luxury apartments situated in the tree-lined avenue of Broadwater Down in a highly regarded area of Tunbridge Wells. It is in the favoured southern part of the town, convenient for access to the famous Pantiles with its restaurants, tea rooms, bars and boutiques.
There are excellent shopping facilities in the town, as well as theatres, restaurants, bars and cafes, along with many sporting venues such as gyms, tennis, golf and rugby clubs.
Features of the Apartment 3 include:
• Approached via a light and airy main entrance hall with stairs and lift to the first and second floor.
• Living/dining room with hardwood herringbone flooring and double sliding doors opening to the garden.
• Bespoke designer kitchen/breakfast room with cupboards to floor and wall, quartz worktop, upstand and splash back and stainless steel sink with chrome fittings. Bosch integrated appliances including built-in oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Harwood herringbone flooring.
• Utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Main bedroom with fitted carpet and double sliding doors opening onto the garden. En suite shower room with porcelain wall and floor tiles and walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• Two further bedrooms are both good size double bedrooms with fitted carpet.
• Bathroom with porcelain wall and floor tiles, bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin with wall hung taps and WC.
• Electrical and multimedia - LED and pendant lighting to all rooms. BT/data/TV points in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Central heating and hot water - High efficiency under floor heating. Hot water via combination boiler.
• Peace of Mind - Communal entry system. Double glazed powder coated windows and multi-point locking sliding doors with matching down pipes. Mains wired smoke alarm fitted.
Doors from the living area and main bedroom open onto a private terrace ideal for entertaining. There is an allocated parking space for one car within a beautifully landscaped parking area with access to the pay as you go charging point.
Agents Note: The photographs are from the Show Apartment No 4.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Western Road, Newick, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
A well-presented 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow offering flexible accommodation with a generous south facing garden in a convenient position with easy access to all the amenities offered in the po...
Steyning Road, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A traditional barn conversion with exposed timbering adjacent to a courtyard and approximately 2.15 acres of garden and paddock. Located just over a mile from the village of Partridge Green and with ...