Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- WhatHouse Gold award winning design
- Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2023 Winner
- Winner of 2022 Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Award
- Private terrace for entertaining
- Excellent broadband speeds
- Allocated parking
- Pay As You Go EV Charging Points
- Highly energy efficient with underfloor heating
- 10 year new home Build Zone warranty
- Note- Internal images are of the show flat
Only 3 remaining apartments
Exclusive two bedroom apartments in the beautiful town of Tunbridge Wells, situated in a new award winning development offering fantastic outside space and parking.
Forest Gate House is a striking new development situated off the pretty tree-lined avenue Broadwater Down in the historic town of Tunbridge Wells. Recently awarded the Best Apartment Scheme in the national WhatHouse Awards 2022 and Best Boutique Development at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2023, the building has a modern yet Art Deco style, and offers everything required for modern apartment living, including fast broadband speeds, high energy efficiency rating, parking and outside space.
There are nine apartments in the property, and each one has its own unique style and layout. There are five apartments with two bedrooms, situated on the first and second floors, offering fantastic outside space with their own private terrace areas
(several affording amazing countryside views), open plan living space with a very smart, modern kitchen and fully integrated appliances.
Forest Gate House is a unique and stylish place to live. The town centre is in walking distance with its excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques, then right on the doorstep is a footpath that leads to the tranquil Hargate Forest. There is a bus stop nearby that takes you straight into the town centre and The Pantiles.
The main features of the properties include:
• Spacious and bright main entrance hall with stairs and lift to the upper floors.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living area, which opens out onto the private terrace, has a bespoke modern style kitchen, with quartz worktops and high quality Bosch integrated appliances, including built-in oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The flooring is an attractive and hardwearing herringbone hardwood.
• The bedrooms have fitted carpets, and the stylish bathrooms have porcelain wall and floors tiles and a bath with shower over.
• Electrical and multimedia - LED and pendant lighting to all rooms. BT/data/TV points in the living room and bedroom.
• Central heating and hot water - High efficiency under floor heating. Hot water via combination boiler.
• Peace of Mind - Communal entry system. Double glazed powder coated windows and multi-point locking sliding doors with matching down pipes. Mains wired smoke alarm fitted.
The doors from the bedroom and main living area open onto the private terrace area, which is ideal for entertaining. All apartments have an allocated parking space for one car, within a beautifully landscaped parking area, which also contains two pay as you go EV charging points. There is also a useful shared outside storage building.
AGENTS NOTE - THE INTERNAL PHOTOS ARE OF THE SHOW APARTMENTS.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
The Street, Bolney, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17
The Long House offers a unique chance to own a piece of history nestled within the heart of Bolney village. Dating back to the 17th century, this charming residence has been meticulously converted and...
East Grinstead Road, North Chailey, Lewes, East Sussex, BN8
An attractive period property presented in good condition located in a very convenient semi-rural position with approved planning to extend further, a goodsized rear garden, driveway, garage and views...