Forest Gate House, 63 Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Brand New Home
- Show Apartment ready to view
- Popular residential road
- Excellent balcony with a view
- Lift Access
- Adjacent woodland walks
- Parking space with charging point
- 10 year warranty
- Share of the freehold
An exclusive first floor two bedroom apartment with private balcony, located in an imposing building within the conservation area of the favoured Broadwater Down adjacent to Hargate Forest and just 1 mile from the popular Pantiles.
Forest Gate House is a stunning new development of 9 luxury apartments situated in the tree-lined avenue of Broadwater Down in a highly regarded area of Tunbridge Wells. It is in the favoured southern part of the town, convenient for access to the famous Pantiles with its restaurants, tea rooms, bars and boutiques.
There are excellent shopping facilities in the town, as well as theatres, restaurants, bars and cafes, along with many sporting venues such as gyms, tennis, golf and rugby clubs.
Features of the Apartment 4 include:
• Approached via a light and airy main entrance hall with stairs and lift to the first floor.
• Kitchen/living/dining room with hardwood herringbone flooring, large window and double sliding doors opening onto the terrace.
• Bespoke designer kitchen with cupboards to floor and wall, quartz worktop, upstand and splash back and stainless steel sink with chrome fittings. Bosch integrated appliances including built-in oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Utility area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Main bedroom with fitted carpet and en suite shower room with porcelain wall and floor tiles and walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 is a good size double bedroom with fitted carpet.
• Bathroom with porcelain wall and floor tiles, bath with shower over, wash basin with wall hung taps and WC.
• Electrical and multimedia - LED and pendant lighting to all rooms. BT/data/TV points in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Central heating and hot water - High efficiency under floor heating. Hot water via combination boiler.
• Peace of Mind - Communal entry system. Double glazed powder coated windows and multi-point locking sliding doors with matching down pipes. Mains wired smoke alarm fitted.
Doors from the living area open onto a large private terrace ideal for entertaining. There is an allocated parking space for one car within a beautifully landscaped parking area with access to the pay as you go charging point.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Steyning Road, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A traditional barn conversion adjacent to a courtyard with an attractive small copse and pond, plus paddock area leading down to the Downs Link Bridlepath. Approximately 0.74 of an acre and located j...