Forest Gate House, 63 Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022
- Popular residential road
- Excellent balcony with a view
- Lift Access
- Adjacent woodland walks
- Parking space with charging point
- 10 year warranty
- Share of the freehold
- 2022 Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Award Winner
**Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000**
Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022
Private balcony and woodland views from this new first floor two bedroom apartment, in a Conservation Area. Forest Gate is adjacent to Hargate Forest for woodland walks and just 1 mile from the popular Pantiles, with shops and cafes. This is the show flat.
Forest Gate House is a stunning new development and recently voted the Best
Apartment Scheme 2022 in the the national WhatHouse Awards. In addition the
scheme has been awarded a 2022 Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Award. The 9
luxury apartments are situated in the tree-lined avenue of Broadwater Down, a highly
regarded area in the favoured southern part of the town, convenient for access to
the famous Pantiles with its restaurants, tea rooms, bars and boutiques.
There are excellent shopping facilities in the town, as well as theatres, restaurants, bars and cafes, along with many sporting venues such as gyms, tennis, golf and rugby clubs.
Features of the Apartment 4 include:
• Approached via a light and airy main entrance hall with stairs and lift to the first floor.
• Kitchen/living/dining room with hardwood herringbone flooring, large window and double sliding doors opening onto the terrace.
• Bespoke designer kitchen with cupboards to floor and wall, quartz worktop, upstand and splash back and stainless steel sink with chrome fittings. Bosch integrated appliances including built-in oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Utility area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Main bedroom with fitted carpet and en suite shower room with porcelain wall and floor tiles and walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 is a good size double bedroom with fitted carpet.
• Bathroom with porcelain wall and floor tiles, bath with shower over, wash basin with wall hung taps and WC.
• Electrical and multimedia - LED and pendant lighting to all rooms. BT/data/TV points in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Central heating and hot water - High efficiency under floor heating. Hot water via combination boiler.
• Peace of Mind - Communal entry system. Double glazed powder coated windows and multi-point locking sliding doors with matching down pipes. Mains wired smoke alarm fitted.
Doors from the living area open onto a large private terrace ideal for entertaining. There is an allocated parking space for one car within a beautifully landscaped parking area with access to the pay as you go charging point.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Steyning Road, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13
A traditional barn conversion adjacent to a courtyard with an attractive small copse and pond, plus paddock area leading down to the Downs Link Bridlepath. Approximately 0.74 of an acre and located j...