Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022
- Exclusive second floor apartment
- Large private balcony
- Woodland views
- Share of Freehold
- Tunbridge Wells town centre and station 1.5 miles
- BuildZone 10 year warranty
- Woodland walks nearby
- 2022 Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Award Winner
- Note - Internal images are of the show flat
**Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000**
Gold Award winner WhatHouse Best Apartment Scheme 2022
A two bedroom apartment with private balcony, in this award winning building located in the Conservation Area of the favoured Broadwater Down adjacent to Hargate Forest for walking and also only just over a mile from the popular Pantiles, shops and cafes.
Forest Gate House is a stunning new development and recently voted the Best
Apartment Scheme 2022 in the the national WhatHouse Awards. In addition the
scheme has been awarded a 2022 Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Award. The 9
luxury apartments are situated in the tree-lined avenue of Broadwater Down, a highly
regarded area in the favoured southern part of the town, convenient for access to
the famous Pantiles with its restaurants, tea rooms, bars and boutiques.
There are excellent shopping facilities in the town, as well as theatres, restaurants, bars and cafes, along with many sporting venues such as gyms, tennis, golf and rugby clubs.
Features of Apartment 7 include:
• Approached via a light and airy main entrance hall with stairs and lift to the second floor.
• Kitchen/living/dining room with hardwood herringbone flooring, large window and double sliding doors opening onto the balcony.
• Bespoke designer kitchen with cupboards to floor and wall, quartz worktop, upstand and splash back and stainless steel sink with chrome fittings. Bosch integrated appliances including built-in oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Utility area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Main bedroom with fitted carpet and double sliding doors opening onto the balcony. En suite shower room with porcelain wall and floor tiles and walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 is a good size double bedroom with fitted carpet.
• Bathroom with porcelain wall and floor tiles, bath with shower over, wash basin with wall hung taps and WC.
• Electrical and multimedia - LED and pendant lighting to all rooms. BT/data/TV points in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Central heating and hot water - High efficiency under floor heating. Hot water via combination boiler.
• Peace of Mind - Communal entry system. Double glazed powder coated windows and multi-point locking sliding doors with matching down pipes. Mains wired smoke alarm fitted.
Doors from the living area and main bedroom open onto a large private balcony ideal for entertaining. There is an allocated parking space for one car within a beautifully landscaped parking area with access to the pay as you go charging point.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Churchyard Cottages, Clapgate Lane, Slinfold, Horsham, RH13
** Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000 ** A charming characterful Grade II listed cottage believed to have origins dating from the late 16th century, featuring a wealth of period features inclu...