Broadwater Down, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- WhatHouse Gold award winning design
- Private terrace for entertaining
- Excellent broadband speeds
- Allocated parking
- Pay As You Go EV Charging Points
- Highly energy efficient with underfloor heating
- 10 year new home Build Zone warrantyty Award
- Entered into the WhatHouse Awards for best apartment scheme 2022
Exclusive two bedroom apartments in the beautiful town of Tunbridge Wells, situated in a new award winning development offering fantastic outside space, parking and finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout.
Forest Gate House is a stunning new development and recently voted the Best
Apartment Scheme 2022 in the national WhatHouse Awards. In addition the
scheme has been awarded a 2022 Tunbridge Wells Civic Society Award. The 9
luxury apartments are situated in the tree-lined avenue of Broadwater Down, a highly
regarded area in the favoured southern part of the town, convenient for access to
the famous Pantiles with its restaurants, tea rooms, bars and boutiques.
There are excellent shopping facilities in the town, as well as theatres, restaurants, bars and cafes, along with many sporting venues such as gyms, tennis, golf and rugby clubs.
Features of Apartment 9 include:
• Approached via a light and airy main entrance hall with stairs and lift to the second floor.
• Kitchen/living/dining room with hardwood herringbone flooring, large window and double sliding doors opening onto the balcony.
• Bespoke designer kitchen with cupboards to floor and wall, quartz worktop, upstand and splash back and stainless steel sink with chrome fittings. Bosch integrated appliances including built-in oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• Utility area with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Main bedroom with fitted carpet and double sliding doors opening onto the balcony. En suite shower room with porcelain wall and floor tiles and walk-in shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 2 is a good size double bedroom with fitted carpet.
• Bathroom with porcelain wall and floor tiles, bath with shower over, wash basin with wall hung taps and WC.
• Electrical and multimedia - LED and pendant lighting to all rooms. BT/data/TV points in the living room and all bedrooms.
• Central heating and hot water - High efficiency under floor heating. Hot water via combination boiler.
• Peace of Mind - Communal entry system. Double glazed powder coated windows and multi-point locking sliding doors with matching down pipes. Mains wired smoke alarm fitted.
Doors from the living area and main bedroom open onto a large private balcony ideal for entertaining. There is an allocated parking space for one car within a beautifully landscaped parking area with access to the pay as you go charging point.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Bodle Street Green, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
An attractive end of terrace period cottage (not Listed) in need of some updating and ideally situated in this favoured rural village, together with a very pretty garden of about 0.14 of an acre.3 Sch...