Maytham Road, Rolvenden Layne, Cranbrook, TN17
- Exclusive development of four houses
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room
- Luxury bathroom/ shower rooms
- Rolvenden village is 0.8 of a mile
- Headcorn Station (12 miles) service to Charring Cross.
- Tenterden 4 miles
Exclusive development of just four homes all with private driveways and gardens, in a rural location in the picturesque hamlet of Rolvenden Layne, four miles from Tenterden.
Frensham Green is an exclusive development of just four homes situated in the rural hamlet of Rolvenden Layne, close to the village of Rolvenden and only 4 miles from the Cinque Port town of Tenterden with its tree lined High Street. 2 Frensham Green is brick and tile hung under a tiled roof.
The main features of 2 Frensham Green include:
• Designer kitchen individually designed in-frame shaker style with quartz worktops and upstands, integrated appliances including induction hob, multifunction double oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
• Luxury spacious bathroom with contemporary vanity unit and heated towel rail, and separate bath and shower.
• Two double bedrooms on the first floor, with the double aspect principal bedroom being lovely and bright with an en-suite shower room.
• Engineered oak flooring throughout the ground floor and carpeted to the upper floors.
• Windows, doors, internal joinery, fittings and finishing touches - high performance double-glazed timber framed windows and front doors, wall finishes with neutral white or similar.
• Heating and hot water - underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators to first floor, gas central heating system powered by high efficiency combi boiler.
• Electrical and lighting LED downlights and pelmet lighting in kitchen, extractor system in cloakroom and all bathrooms, LED downlighters in bathrooms, pendant ready for owners fitting in bedrooms.
• Protek 10 year structural warranty.
• Driveway providing off-road parking.
• The gardens to the front and rear are landscaped, laid to lawn, with a paved porcelain patio.
• There is also a useful outside tap.
• External 3 pin socket toward front of property.
• EV Charging Point.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Green Road, Wivelsfield Green, Haywards Heath, East Sussex, RH17
An extended three double bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian property presented in good order throughout, situated next to the Village Green in this popular village. Drive with parking, south facing rear...