Aviemore Road, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
- Favoured Warren area
- Edwardian Connors home
- Beautiful mature gardens
- Extensive parking and garage
- Ashdown Forest 2 miles
- Crowborough town 0.7 of a mile
- Period Features
- Excellent views
A fantastic attached Edwardian home in a highly favoured location only 0.7 of a mile from Crowborough town, with a wealth of period features, sensational views, set in beautiful mature gardens in all 0.43 of an acre.
Braeside is an impressive Edwardian property constructed by the renowned Connors Brothers and retains some impressive period features with high ceilings, attractive fireplaces, oak joinery and stonework. The property is located in the favoured Warren area of Crowborough and has stunning views to the Ashdown Forest. The mature gardens and grounds are a real feature. In addition to the generous parking area to the front of the property there is a second driveway with detached garage giving useful additional parking. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the flexible nature of the accommodation, together with the propertys location. Braeside has been a much loved family home for the past 36 years.
The main features of the property include:
• Covered Loggia with exposed sandstone, climbing Clematis and door through to entrance hall which has a half bay window with window seat to the front and oak panelling.
• Dining room is an impressive space which is dual aspect, with a feature fireplace with oak surround and panelling, inset with electric wood burner, window to the attractive view.
• Sitting room is a welcoming space with a broad bay window incorporating a window seat affording attractive views to the rear, with stripped pine panelling, fireplace with tiled inset and copper canopy over. There is an opening through to the study which is dual aspect with exposed pine timberwork.
• Inner hall with oak flooring, staircase turning and rising, understairs laundry cupboard, cloakroom to one side and door through to kitchen.
• Kitchen has a range of wall and base shaker style units, single bowl sink, space for cooker, integrated washing machine, fridge and dishwasher, door to the rear garden. From the hall is a breakfast room which in turn leads through to a utility lobby with quarry tiled flooring and window to front.
• First floor spacious landing with attractive views overlooking the rear garden and beyond.
• Main bedroom has a broad bay affording far reaching views to the Ashdown Forest, exposed pine wardrobe cupboard, separate WC. Beyond the bedroom is a good size dressing room/study which is double aspect with far reaching views and a former shower which is now obsolete.
• Bedroom 2 is a large double and has a bay window to the front, attractive fireplace with tiled inset and pine surround.
• Bedroom 3 is also an excellent double room, again with a window to the front, cast iron fireplace and wardrobe cupboard.
• Family bathroom with white suite, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle and window to rear.
The property is approached over a shared driveway owned by Braeside leading to an excellent turning and parking area. There is also an additional second access giving further parking in front of a detached double garage. The front garden is partly hedge enclosed with an Acer, covered seating area and side access to the rear garden. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with a good size level area of lawn and two paved terraces and a cellar. There is box hedging and a walkway with climbing wisteria and an array of mature shrubs and trees including an attractive Acer tree and Hydrandgeas. There is also a timber garden shed. Gardens in all 0.43 of an acre.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Harborough Drive, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
Situated at the head of a private cul-de-sac between West Chiltington and Pulborough, this well presented chalet bungalow with its attractive landscaped gardens, enjoys exceptional views over the surr...