Glenmore Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2
- Within a mile of the Pantiles
- Landscaped Gardens
- Summerhouse / Potential Home Office
- Cul-de-sac position
- Garage and Parking
**Guide Price £625,000 - £650,000**
A much improved and stylishly presented detached bungalow in a favoured location on the south side of town, with attractive landscaped gardens, all within a mile of the Pantiles.
28 Glenmore Park is set in a cul-de-sac position off the popular Broadwater Down south side of town, well located and within easy reach of the town centre, Pantiles and High Street. The current owner has undertaken some improvement works and the property is now stylishly presented with an excellent sitting room opening through to a well fitted kitchen. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance door with a glazed side screen through to hallway with Amtico flooring.
• Sitting room is an attractive room with broad sliding doors opening to the rear south facing terrace. There is a doorway to the hall and an opening through to the kitchen/breakfast room.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with a range of cupboards, beech working surfaces, stainless steel sink with single drainer, integrated dishwasher, provision for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, induction hob with electric oven below, pull out larder and oak flooring.
• Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards, window to the front with fitted plantation blinds, Amtico flooring and en suite shower room with walk-in multi-jet shower, WC, fully tiled walls and window to side.
• Further double bedroom with window to the front and oak flooring.
• Family bathroom with fully tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC.
The property is approached from the road with off road parking to the front and single garage with up and over door. Steps lead up to a paved pathway and side entrance to the property.
The rear garden is south facing with a number of seating areas, the first of which is paved as across the width of the house. The garden is landscaped with an array of attractive trees and shrubs.
There are a number of terraced areas culminating at the top with a larger seating area in front of the summer house which has power and light and could be a potential home office.
Views are enjoyed from the top of the garden back across to the north towards Hungershall Park.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Pipers Lane, Balls Cross, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
A rare opportunity to acquire a real gem situated in a beautiful rural location in an archetypal Sussex hamlet, comprising a character cottage and paddock. In all about 1.33 acres. Potential to ext...
Rushlake Green, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21
An attractive and well-presented attached Grade II Listed period cottage, enjoying light and spaciously planned accommodation, in a sought after location overlooking the village green, together with o...