Fir Toll Road, Mayfield, East Sussex, TN20
- 25 acres with barn and 10 Stables
- Rural setting with views
- Mayfield High Street 1 mile
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Gardens and woodland
- Wadhurst mainline station 8 miles
- Crowborough mainline station 4 miles
A rare opportunity to acquire an extended semi-detached family home in an attractive rural setting with views, equestrian facilities and useful outbuildings, in all approaching 25 acres and situated just over a mile from Mayfield High Street.
The property has been much improved and extended by its present owners and provides good size flexible family accommodation. It is located down the track off a quiet country lane in this popular stretch of countryside within easy reach of surrounding communications and favoured villages. It is unusual to find a property with this excellent parcel of land, adaptable outbuildings and equestrian facilities and viewing is recommended to appreciate its location and attractive views.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance hall and sitting room which is dual aspect with double doors to front and rear garden and fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
• Family room with window to the front and door to the side.
• Kitchen/dining room is L-shaped with a good range of units to floor and wall, Rangemaster electric range cooker with induction hob, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, combination microwave oven, window to rear and door to side.
• Inner hall with utility/cloakroom.
• Main bedroom has a good range of wardrobe cupboards and en suite shower room.
• Three further double bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom with a shower over bath.
• Second floor landing and bedroom 5 with dormer to the rear and views. Shower room and study/bedroom 6 with sloping ceilings and dual aspect.
The property is approached over a shared drive and a gated entrance opens to a parking and hard standing area. There is a former brick and tile milking parlour with workshop area, barn which incorporates 8 loose boxes, open sided haybarn and wood store and 2 further stables.
The front garden is hedge enclosed and the rear garden has an area of lawn, weeping willow and apple tree. Beyond the hard standing is a sand school. The grounds are a real joy primarily arranged into 5 paddocks with an area of woodland, the north boundary being the River Rother.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Beauport Park, Hastings Road, St. Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38
**Guide Price £1,250,000 - £1,300,000** A very appealing substantial country house of mixed ages providing 4,745 sq ft of spaciously planned accommodation, with a detached annexe, ideal for ...