1 Scots Pine Grove, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5
- 0.5 miles from Wadhurst High Street
- 1.2 miles from Wadhurst mainline station
- 10 year LABC Warranty
- Bewl Water and Bedgebury Forest within easy reach
- Modern and contemporary design
The Maple is a detached three bedroom home within this exceptional hub of 21 quality new homes, providing rural living on the edge of the vibrant village of Wadhurst, just 0.5 miles from its thriving High Street and 1.2 miles from the mainline station.
Nestled in the Sussex countryside, The Grove is an exceptional development of 21 contemporary houses ranging from cosy two bedroom homes, to substantial three and four bedroom houses with generous gardens.
Enjoy all there is on offer in the leafy surroundings, from countryside walks, organic produce from local stores, popular public houses and inviting community clubs. Wadhurst railway station provides direct services to London in just over an hour and Tunbridge Wells with its cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and the historic Pantiles is within easy reach.
Quality craftmanship combines contemporary style with traditional joinery, ceramic tiling and high-end fittings. The main features of the property include:
• Contemporary modern style kitchen
• Stainless steel bowl and matt black 3 in 1 hot tap
• Quartz splashback, worktops and sink drainer
• Soft close drawers and doors
• Integrated Bosch single oven/compact oven with microwave and induction hob
• Integrated extractor hood
• Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
• Under counter slimline wine cooler
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with vanity units
• Matt black Vado mixer taps and shower fittings
• Matt black Vado heated towel rail
• Over bath shower with glass screen
• Half height ceramic tiling (full height around shower area)
• Ceramic tiled flooring
JOINERY AND DOORS
• White UPVC double glazed windows
• Internal pre-finished doors throughout
• High efficiency boiler
• Heated towel rail to bathrooms
• LED downlighters in kitchen, bathroom, and hallway
• BT fibre points installed in the living room and master bedroom
• TV points installed in living room and master bedroom
• USB charger connection sockets to the master bedroom
• Smooth finish ceilings decorated white throughout
• Internal walls decorated white throughout
• White satin wood/gloss balustrades and handrails to stairs
• Satin nickel door handles
• Amtico wooden flooring throughout entrance, dining/living room and kitchen
• Carpet on stairs, landing and all bedrooms
• 10 year LABC warranty
The garden is laid to lawn with Indian sandstone terrace, outside tap and useful bike shed. Off road parking.
Book a FREE Valuation
At Batcheller Monkhouse, we market properties on a local, regional and national scale, with offices in Battle, Haywards Heath, Pulborough and Tunbridge Wells.Book a FREE Valuation
Church Lane, Danehill, Haywards Heath, East Sussex, RH17
A beautifully presented Victorian Cottage in a sought after village within the Ashdown Forest with well proportioned accommodation and plenty of period style features together with wonderful views ove...
Amberley Road, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20
A substantial detached Scandia Hus bungalow built in 1982 and presented in very good condition throughout and ideally located within a short, level walk of Storrington town centre and offered with no ...